Ethernet over Coax (EoC) Adapter with PoE allows IP cameras to transmit over Coax cabling. It allows the system to extend IP cameras beyond cable distance limitations and also acts as a PoE injector to power the camera. The system transmits IP cameras over coax and can quickly turn any ordinary RG59U coaxial cable into a high speed network communication & PoE path.
• Ethernet over coax. Convert Ethernet UTP to transmit network data and POE over standard coax cable
• Save cost and time. Avoid re-wiring and expense of traditional Ethernet UTP cable
• High data rate. Support 100 Base-T for high network bandwidth requirements of Mega-pixel cameras or multiple IP cameras
• Easy to install. No IP or MAC address configuration and other networking setup required
• Easy upgrade to IP. Convert existing analog CCTV system over coax cable to retrofit analog CCTV installations into IP Digital systems
• Extend standard Ethernet. Transmit 10/100 Base-T up to 200 meters
• Compatible capability. Fully transparent to Ethernet networks and higher layer protocols